Yesterday, April 25, Google announced its Google Drive service. Google Drive is Google’s new service which lets users store documents, files, and folders for up to 5 GB. You can create, share, and manage those files, sync across your device, and access it on the go with the mobile app.
Curious on how it compares with other storage services, I went to their site and signed up.
Want to try Google Drive for yourself? Here’s how:
1. Go to Google Drive homepage http://drive.google.com/
2. Click notify me then enter your email address
3. A confirmation message will appear after you input your details
4. An email will be sent to your registered email address, welcoming you to Google Drive
5. Here’s the confirmation email, click the “Take me to Google Drive”
6. First time users of Google Drive gets a welcome message that briefly explains what Google Drive is
7. Once you clicked “Try Google Drive”, you’ll then see your Drive’s dashboard.
Enjoy your Google Drive and share your experience below!